Since there is a cyclone about to pass over New Zealand, I have brought up a list of things I like to do when going outside does not seem viable. I hope you find these useful or at least something to inspire you later on!
- · Rearrange you wardrobe, Gala Darling wrote an article on how to rearrange your wardrobe! Who doesn’t love a tidy space?!
- · Practising cooking, make some dishes for the rest of the week or maybe even try out that devil chocolate cake recipe
- · Arrange Skype dates with family overseas – if you are anything like me you are prone to not keeping in contact with relatives so why not arrange a time to speak with them
- · Have a bath – now I know there are some of you who neglect your poor bath, so treat it and yourself! Even get some pretty things for Lush?
- · Give yourself so beauty loving – been meaning to paint your toe nails, or pluck your eyebrows? Guys have you meant to trim those side burn or get a haircut…why not?!
- · Exercise! – Whether it be yoga, kick boxing, stretching or squeezing a run/walk while the weather holds out. Get that blood pumping!
- · Tidy up your desktop – computer running slow? How about you sort out all the bad photos and get rid of music you don’t listen to?
- · Catch up on those television series you have been neglecting
- · Update your social media or upload those photos you have been meaning to edit
- · Have your friends over for an intimate dinner – why not if they are like you stuck at home, round everyone up for a night social cheer!
Much love and procrastination,