Care of Pinterst
I thought I would do link round ups at the beginning of the month (ish), just to be tricky these are what I found over the month of April; in which I decided to share with you in May…not confused yet?!
- I love quirkly beauty tips and this lip trick worked fantastically!
- After reading this article on how to was your face I am determined to improve my beauty routine, a really informative article
- 6 Signs that you love your job a fun and quirky list
- Lately I have been looking for alternatives for what I can do with my medium length hair, the beauty department broke down different ways you can curl your hair, it definitely gives me ideas!
- With my type of skin I am prone to dark circles under my eyes, I was pretty happy when I read this article about under eye circles that I already do quite a few of their recommendations
- I use to be a big hair dye addict, but now I am a bit cautious about what I put in my hair as I don’t want it to become really damaged…but rock n roll bride put my mind at ease with her article on how she saved her damaged hair
- Thought Catalog made me laugh silly at their article on what your workout clothes say about you, a bit of tongue and cheek but some true points hidden in there too!
- Are you an intuitive person?
- Again I am a big fan of the quick fire lists, I loved ready about 6 things every 20 something should do
- I like how this blogger gave a clear definition on the pros and cons of working at home
- Lastly lets make time everyone!
Much Love and Magic