Photo from Pinterest
Want to be the best you can be in your career? How about we start off with how you can be the best you! I wrote a top ten list to encourage you to think outside the square, take care of yourself and most of all try new things that might just make you that pro in your industry.
- Hydration – unless you are a very enthusiastic health bunny, many of us are just shocking at achieving the recommended water in take…lets be honest the more hydrated you are the more you are going to be able to concentrate more.
- Laughing – it has been proven that laughing helps improve you health not to mention that everyone looks much more appealing when they have a smile on their face.
- Connecting – Talk with your friends, family and work colleagues. They can be a wealth of knowledge and you might just discover something along the way, talking with people also helps you keep your finger on the pulse!
- Experiencing the unusual – Haven’t tried a seafood buffet…do it, heard about a book that could change the way you do business…read it, interested in going to a foreign movie…watch it! Experiencing something out of you comfort zone helps you establish understanding. There are going to be difficult times in your work situation where you need to go out of your comfort zone, so why not incorporate that into you everyday life?
- Cooking – Believe it or not it is a great stress reliever, try and get your hand messy once a week. By doing this you will clear you mind, clearing you mind is a benefit as when you go back to a task you see it in a new light; therefore you might pick up on things you missed before.
- Dancing – Its a great form of exercise and hey we all love to get our boggy on…plus you want to have smooth dances moves for the end of year party
- Dreaming – Where do ideas come from? Inspiration and Dreams of course?!
- Gratitude – No one like an arrogant, self absorbed ass! Appreciate the people and things around you.
- Researching – The ultimate way to make sure you ideas with come to life, plus researching helps you think about other opportunities that could happen down the track…
- Planning – Well after you have done 1-9 you need to have a plan on how you are going to execute the idea otherwise?
So now are you ready to blow people away with how fabulous you are?
Go forth and conquer!