I thought it might be time to round up my past month of links (even though we are almost done with August!) Over the past month I have been a bit more hands on in regards to my writing. There was the twenty something living post I contributed to and I just launched my new series The International Stadium in which my friend Laura from The Workher create a post in conjunction to my series…Bless her cotton socks! Then there was #RadicalSelfLoveJuly which I became throughly immersed in, thanks Gala this was super fun!! But somehow I magically still fitted in time to read some pretty amazing, funny and downright interesting posts, so with out further or do here it is:
- Self Love – 20 ways to be good to yourself
- I am obsessed with the World of Wanderlust, who wouldn’t want to travel as part of their job?!
- Dana from Wonder Forest wrote this amazing article on bloggers selling out
- This kind of made me think about relationships back in the day and why we ended up marrying the wrong people
- I am always up for improving my photography skills even more since I plan to travel soon
- Since I am going on my overseas adventure soon, I found this article about travel at home really helpful
- Perfectionism is boring
- What I learnt in my 25 years was enlightening and quirky
- Need organisation tips for renting? iheart organising has got you!
- I am always looking for great products for the face when it comes to SPF
- Does a budget matter when it comes to eye cream?
- Jealous of success? Marie Forleo nailed it
- Ever wondered what tattoos look like on elderly (mature) people?
Love and Magic