Photo from Pinterest
Happy December! Not long till Christmas and also the month where most peoples stress levels hit the roof. So I hope this link roundup will help you procrastinate just a little so that you can bring those stress levels down!!
- How to get just about anything you want – ah yes please!
- Definitely consider dating a woman who reads books
- Can you curb your emotions by eating the right food?
- I have been guilty of doing these things on Facebook that you should never do..
- Ridiculously Delicious Fruits you should try
- I loved this article on how some rules that drive good employees away!
- I am all about improving my strength
- Having gone to therapy once before, I have gotten asked some of these question
- Is there a downside of looking on the bright side?
- Is all this technology making us less human?
- Are you killing your career?!
- Let’s brainstorm our creativeness!
- Time to let go
- Stuck with what to do on a Saturday? Try this out
- Time to stop girl hate!
- Are you a real adult?
- I found these bridges so uniquely beautiful
- I definitely need to have a creative workspace outside my home!
- I love these quotes about getting older
- This was such an interesting article about a woman leaving Facebook
- Have people been told lies about Vagina’s?
- I am so going to revamp my to do list!
Well there you have it, my roundup for November! I hope this does help reduce some stress level for you.
To less stress,