Picture from Pinterest
Happy Sunday My Waywards, my my aren’t we just being dragged but into reality…sigh.
I thought since most of us are now back at work (the unlucky ones started back 2 weeks ago!) that I would give you some links to have a little smile about and preferably delay the enviable workload.
My selection in December was quite an array, since I had sometime to actually read a bit more then what I normally do. So without further or do here is my link round up!
- The etiquette for having your best friends become friends
- Going to get me some radical niceness
- Email subject lines I would love to see in my inbox!
- 7 life changing lessons learnt from living on a Caribbean island
- What self loving people do differently
- The meaning behind job descriptions is hilarious!
- 5 common mistakes we make when goal setting
- How to be in the present moment, try these 3 ideas
- 15 ways technology is making us less human
- How “I only hang out with guys because I hate drama” is ruining my friendship
- The most impressive bridges in the world!
So there you have it, I hope you enjoyed my little listicle! Also I wanted to share with you my current Instagram challenge I am doing. This one is based around health and fitness, so click here to check out what I have been posting for this current month.
Much love and Magic