Recently I just landed in London, my new city in which I start the next chapter of my life. It feels so strange being in a new city with no family or friends and having to start everything from the beginning. So I decided to step back and just appreciate the little things, this list is a great way to do that!
- Making: Fabulous posts for my blog
- Cooking: Does lady grey tea count?
- Drinking: Lady Grey tea (yummy)
- Reading: Beauty from the Inside Out by Dr Libby Waver and Shards of Hope by Nalini Singh
- Wanting: A fun job to start my life in England
- Looking: At all my email subscription
- Playing: Card Game called Presidents and Assholes
- Deciding: Where is the best to live in London
- Wishing: I could go to Harry Potter world right now
- Enjoying: Exploring my new city and listening to Gala Darling’s audiobook
- Waiting: For an income to start acquiring pretty things
- Liking: The Walking Dead Tv Series
- Wondering: About the direction of my blog
- Loving: Lady Grey tea
- Pondering: The meaning of moving to a new country
- Considering: What jobs and industry I would like to go in
- Watching: House Tv Show
- Hoping: For a fun job and a nice home
- Marveling: A some of the products and stores in London
- Needing: Work Shoes and Tops
- Smelling: Calvin Klein – Beauty
- Wearing: Pajamas
- Following: The Greatist and Numinous newsletters
- Noticing: How pretty London is even in a darker weather
- Knowing: That the future is going to be exciting
- Thinking: What can I do to improve my blog
- Admiring: My friends for their passion
- Sorting: My room
- Buying: Oyster card for public transport
- Getting: A free sim card from my cousin
- Bookmarking: Health and business articles
- Disliking: Extremely negative people who make it their job to bring people down their level
- Opening: My Erin Condren planner
- Giggling: A cat videos
- Feeling: Optimistic
- Snacking: Celery and Hummus
- Coveting: Asos Bags
- Wishing: For a good summer
- Helping: Keep the flat tidy
- Hearing: The sound of the kettle boiling
I was inspired to do this list by my beautiful friend Sara from Business Bestfriend. Also the list was created by the lovely ladies at #NZbloggers!
To the small things,
Picture from Pinterest
Happy Sunday My Waywards, my my aren’t we just being dragged but into reality…sigh.
I thought since most of us are now back at work (the unlucky ones started back 2 weeks ago!) that I would give you some links to have a little smile about and preferably delay the enviable workload.
My selection in December was quite an array, since I had sometime to actually read a bit more then what I normally do. So without further or do here is my link round up!
So there you have it, I hope you enjoyed my little listicle! Also I wanted to share with you my current Instagram challenge I am doing. This one is based around health and fitness, so click here to check out what I have been posting for this current month.
Much love and Magic
Photo from Pinterest
Happy December! Not long till Christmas and also the month where most peoples stress levels hit the roof. So I hope this link roundup will help you procrastinate just a little so that you can bring those stress levels down!!
Well there you have it, my roundup for November! I hope this does help reduce some stress level for you.
To less stress,
Waywards, Its been a busy few months! I hope some of you have had a chance to catch up on everything or at least make a decent effort on your to do list. I finally have had a chance to get this link round up ready for you, so without further or do here it is:
I thought it might be time to round up my past month of links (even though we are almost done with August!) Over the past month I have been a bit more hands on in regards to my writing. There was the twenty something living post I contributed to and I just launched my new series The International Stadium in which my friend Laura from The Workher create a post in conjunction to my series…Bless her cotton socks! Then there was #RadicalSelfLoveJuly which I became throughly immersed in, thanks Gala this was super fun!! But somehow I magically still fitted in time to read some pretty amazing, funny and downright interesting posts, so with out further or do here it is:
Love and Magic
Care of Pinterst
I thought I would do link round ups at the beginning of the month (ish), just to be tricky these are what I found over the month of April; in which I decided to share with you in May…not confused yet?!
Much Love and Magic