This section of my website is dedicated to all things travel. When I was growing up I was lucky enough to have parents who liked to go and explore, so at a very young age (around 7 I would say) I got to travel to places in the Pacific. From then on I was an addict and have been traveling every year since, whether it be in my own country or not.
On the 25th of January 2015 I started doing my biggest adventure yet! I am spending 4 months in South East Asia and a little over 6 weeks in America, I plan to write posts about my experiences and hopefully give you tips about the countries I visit. Below you will currently find links on how to set up your own adventure!
So please let me know if you would like to know anything specific about traveling i.e. packing or tips on how to avoid being scammed.
How to set up your own adventure!
- Stage One: Picking a Destination
- Stage Two: Deciding on a Budget – Part 1
- Stage Two: Deciding on a Budget – Part 2
- Stage Three: Allocating Dates
- Stage Four: Booking the First Ticket
- Stage Five: Negotiating with your Travel Buddy
- Stage Six: Visas and Vaccinations
Places I have travelled to:
- Australia – Cairns
- Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur & Borneo
- America – San Fran, Los Angeles, San Diego, New Orleans & many more